VeraSci is a company located in Durham that specializes in enabling clinical trials research through advanced technologies and neurocognitive measurement.
We combine innovative science and technology to advance and improve the clinical trials process for many leading pharmaceutical companies. Our flagship product, Pathway, is a fully customizable eCOA platform designed to accommodate multiple cognitive, clinical, and functional outcome measures and provides streamlined data collection, improves the quality of test results, and enables seamless and secure data transfer from clinical sites to our cloud-hosted portal. We are recruiting for a Project and Cost Analysis Accountant.
Main Job Responsibilities
- Analysis of project costs and profitability
- Analysis of task costs and profitability (spanning all projects)
- Maintenance of cost rates by job/task category
- Collaborate with Operations and Contract departments in summarizing data
- Analyze data derived from the company’s timekeeping system
- Other ad hoc analysis as required
Education and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting is required
- Cost/project Accounting experience in a service/pharma industry is preferred
- Advanced/expert skills using Microsoft Excel is required
Interested candidates should submit resumes and cover letter with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org