VeraSci is located in Durham, NC and specializes in enabling clinical trials research through advanced technologies and neurocognitive measurement. We combine innovative science and technology to advance and improve the clinical trials process for many leading pharmaceutical companies.
We are recruiting for GCP Validation Specialists who will assist with testing new electronic applications that are developed by VeraSci. Duties will include:
- Document completed test script execution to support the process of active Computer System Validation (CSV) efforts. Author and construct assessment specific Test Scripts supporting CSV Documentation of any application (system or app) managed by VeraSci. Utilize digital media for the process of Test Script execution, and construction, while working with remote tablet devices to host study protocols.
- Communicating issues identified during testing to the appropriate technology staff to resolve the issue
- Assist with identifying the requirements for new or existing VeraSci applications and convey the information gathered to the technology staff
- Participate in the presentation of VeraSci proprietary tools at industry conferences and booths as necessary
- Assists with the review and correction of data captured by VeraSci applications managed by VeraSci as needed
- Works closely with the Science team to provide feedback regarding the functionality of new and existing VeraSci applications
Candidates should have at least one year of experience in a previous validation and testing role. A BA/BS degree or equivalent is preferred. Strong communication skills and a high attention to detail is required.
Please submit resumes and cover letter with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org