VeraSci combines innovative science and technology to advance and improve the clinical trials process for many leading pharmaceutical companies. Our flagship product, Pathway, is a fully customizable Electronic Clinical Outcomes Assessment (eCOA) platform designed to accommodate multiple cognitive, clinical, and functional outcome measures and provides streamlined data collection, improves the quality of test results, and enables seamless and secure data transfer from clinical sites to our cloud-hosted portal.
As a Software Developer at NCT, you will help design, develop and advance these and other products and systems using an agile scrum process. You’ll work with our Product Manager, scientists, analysts, and users to turn product requirements into high-quality products. Our products run on iOS and Android devices and are built using the latest state of the art technologies including the Ionic Framework, TypeScript, and Angular. Our products are backed by cloud-hosted REST APIs and a web portal built using Microsoft Azure, C# and ASP.Net WebApi.
VeraSci offers great salaries and benefits, and a professional, friendly and challenging work environment. Our technical leadership has over 60 years combined hands-on experience building software products, understand your needs as a developer, and have created an environment where you can grow and learn in your career. Come join our team!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Uses Angular and Typescript to develop new user interfaces, features and clinical assessments in our Pathway product
- Develops software and systems to meet all end-user, functional, performance and regulatory requirements.
- Creates source code, automated tests, software builds and manages deployments.
- Works with Product Manager, scientists, analysts and users to fully understand product priorities, and requirements.
- Reviews or helps maintain software documentation, including, but not limited to:
- Software/System Architecture & Design specs
- Data models
- UI wireframes
- Development and technology standards and processes
- Provides development task estimates to project managers.
- Provides technical review of requirements documents and test cases.
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in web or mobile app development
- Minimum of 1 year experience using Angular.js or other SPA framework (Angular 2 or later preferred)
- Experience developing in an agile or scrum environment
- Experience working in pharmaceuticals or another regulated industry a plus
- Knowledge C-DISC standards or experience with clinical research data a plus