VeraSci combines innovative science and technology to advance and improve the clinical trials process for many leading pharmaceutical companies. Our flagship product, Pathway, is a fully customizable Electronic Clinical Outcomes Assessment (eCOA) platform designed to accommodate multiple cognitive, clinical, and functional outcome measures and provides streamlined data collection, improves the quality of test results, and enables seamless and secure data transfer from clinical sites to our cloud-hosted portal.
As a System & Requirements Analyst at VeraSci, you will help design, develop and advance these and other products and systems using an agile scrum process. You’ll work with our Product Manager, scientists, and user representatives to:
- Develop, document and maintain feature backlogs
- Distill high-level product requirements into actionable system requirements and related documentation
- Coordinate user acceptance testing of product releases.
VeraSci offers great salaries and benefits, and a professional, friendly and challenging work environment. Our technical leadership has over 60 years combined hands-on experience building software products, understand your needs as an analyst, and have created an environment where you can grow and learn in your career. Come join our team!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Works with product manager to fully understand product vision, scope, priorities, requirements.
- Works with product managers, project managers, development and QA teams to understand project scope, requirements, delivery schedules, and task estimates.
- Creates, maintains and administers analysis and requirements documents, including, but not limited to:
- Product backlog
- Storyboards and wireframes
- User stories
- Use cases
- User requirements specs
- Functional specs
- Non-functional specs (Performance, reliability, security, regulatory)
- User test cases
- Conducts requirements reviews, workshops and walkthroughs
- Responsible for ensuring product implementation meets end-user requirements.
- Ensures products are developed to meet all end-user, functional, performance and regulatory requirements.
- Reports to Product Manager
- BS or higher in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field
- A minimum of 3 years experience in software product development in an agile SDLC
- Strong analytical, technical reading and writing, and communication skills
- Demonstrates knowledge and experience of the software/system development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge of scrum/agile software development methodology
- Experience working in pharmaceuticals or another regulated industry a plus
- Knowledge of GAMP, GCP and FDA’s 21 CFR Part 11 a plus
- Knowledge C-DISC standards or experience with clinical research data a plus